1. The bottoms of my earlobes are shaped differently. Yep, you read that right. My left ear is more like a square or straight, and the right ear is round more like a circle in shape. I have NO CLUE why. My best guess would be the random dryness of my ear or the infection I remember having when I was little. I think I was in, like, first grade. Anywho, my left earlobe (square one) was doing some weird shit and it was super dry, and THEN it split a little where my ear and face meet. I had to have cream and all that good stuff.
2. I LOVE ANIMALS. I wish I could own them all. I should have been a zoologist, but instead, I’ll settle for owning a zoo in the near future. Dream big kids! 😉
3. Although I love animals, I am allergic to CATS and ferrets. Pretty little kitties… Sometimes I just can’t help it and pet them anyway and suffer the wrath of sneezing, itchy throat, and hives. As for ferrets, I love them so much it doesn’t matter if I’m allergic. I’ve had three at a time once. The allergies of ferrets aren’t as bad as cats, though. So I think I’m in the clear. 😀
4. I’ve lived in 14 different states. I lived with my mama growing up, and no, she was not in the military. I was born in Oakland, California if you’re wondering and the 13 other states are in no particular order:
Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Alabama, Wisconsin
5. I’m a homebody. Although I love traveling, I would rather be home than anywhere else in the world. With that being said, I also don’t let too many people in my home. My home is where I lay my head, it is my safe haven.
6. I like role-playing. No, I am not talking about in the bedroom, get your head out of the gutter, crazy. I like online role-playing in forums. It’s like you’re in a whole other world, and you are not you while you’re typing for a little while.
7. I have a collection of perfume. Yes, a collection, meaning unopened/unused. Why? I don’t know… it’s just something I do. I even have multiples of the ones I like— one that is opened and on my bathroom shelf to use, and one that is in the box that I don’t use. It’s good decoration, I guess.
8. I went to college for one semester, and it’s safe to say I HATED IT. It’s a true statement, you know? College just isn’t for everyone. I’ve always done good in school, I’m talkin’ A’s & B’s, but COLLEGE, nope. BYE. It was like I was wasting my money on something, but I had no idea what the hell I was doing it for. To better my education? I’ll pass. Note: I HIGHLY applaud EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who are out there busting your ass in college. I’ll give it to you, I’m proud of ya!
9. I have lived on my own since I was 16 (turning 17). It’s pretty simple actually. My mom wanted to move and I didn’t. I was going into my senior year of high school and moving that year would have been tragic. I had one job at Hollister already, so I just got a second one at Hooters. Easy peasy. Actually no, that shit was not easy, but I don’t regret it either. I thank God every day for keeping me safe because things could have been a lot worse.
Jeeze, we’re at ten already? I can keep going if you’d like. Just kidding we’ll stop at
10. I absolutely love to write. I didn’t fully realize until this very moment. Crazy huh? I just thought wow… this is actually fun. I think back to when I was younger and I wanted to become a writer. I was visiting my dad, and there was a storm so my flight was delayed until the next day. The airline actually upgraded me to first class for free, which was a plus. That day, I sat next to the sweetest woman who at first was reading a book, and whose name I don’t recall. She talked to me the whole flight. I told her I wanted to be a writer when I grew up, and she asked me to write down my full name in her book so that one day she could support my book and say, “Hey, I know that girl.” That dream faded as did other dreams I thought of as a little girl (but maybe not Lady On The Plane).
Maybe you’ll still get to see this girl achieve one of her dreams…
Until next time,